University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of the arts: Social Sciences
Biology, Chemistry, Astronomy, Molecular Cell Biology, Calculus
Public Health, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Gender Studies, Nutritional Science
Environmental Science, Organic Gardening, Earth and Planetary Science, Geology, Environmental Studies on Garbage
Peace & Conflict Studies, Buddhism & the Environment, Meditation
Reading & Writing Composition, Classic Greek Mythology
Interactive Theater, Mixed Media Art, Ceramics
Imperial Valley College | Palomar Community College
Business administration: Accounting
Principles of Managerial Accounting | 2019
Principles of Financial Accounting | 2018
Quickbooks | 2019
Drawing | 2019
Ceramics | 2016
Property Manager | Valley Rentals
Manages a $2 million dollar real estate portfolio with a six-figure rental income.
• Communicates with residents regarding lease contracts, maintenance, inspections and move outs.
• Markets available units to prospective renters or buyers.
• Assists owner with databases, vendor bids, construction project management and financial reports.
Production Manager | Media's Frankenstein
Ensured top-quality annual production of 20,000 custom, handmade units.
• Coordinated production schedules and inventory management.
• Provided customer service and shipping logistics.
• Analyzed market trends for optimal sales and delivery performance.
Household and Garden Manager | CEO of Solti & Permaculture Planet
High-end household and garden manager to C-level business executive.
• Organized and coordinated day-to-day operations including cleaning and shopping, scheduling and supervising home maintenance projects, paying household bills and completing any other requested administrative tasks.
• Managed organic vegetable garden, procured new plant selection and maintained healthy soil and compost ratios.
BlueGrace Logistics | Office Manager
Provided B2B logistical and administrative support for thousands of dollars worth of freight shipping connecting an extensive list of companies and commodities with world-wide 3PL freight carriers.
• Marketed competitive rates for new and existing customers, answering telephone and emails promptly and professionally.
• Maintained and updated accurate databases including customer details and daily tracking information.
• Provided front reception and daily mail management.
• Input payments for accounts receivable, sent past due notices and provided internal aging reports.
superadobe emergency dome workshop | 2018
Earthship Biotecture Academy | 2016
SunDog School of Natural Building
cob cottage workshop | 2015
Solana Center for Environmental Innovation
Master composter | 2015
WorldWide Opportunities on Organic Farms
Farm intern | 2013
Southwest High School
Salutatorian | Class of 2008
Varsity Tennis MVP | 2008
Chamber Orchestra SCSBOA Unanimous Superior at Regional Festival